|Curley Recreation Center Sports Conditioning
Summer Session 2006
Our summer session is a rigorous program that will give participants an opportunity to achieve significant results in conditioning, strength, speed and agility. A great way to start each day - positive action, positive thoughts.
- 10 Week Program, June 19th to August 24th
- Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Ages 16 and up 7:30 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
- Ages 13 to 15 - 9:30 A.M. to 11:20 A.M.
- Cost $300
Sign up and an opportunity to ask questions will be Tuesday, June 13th @ 6 P.M. at the M Stree entrance to the Curley Recreation Center. You can call the Curley Center Director, Fred Ahern, at (617) 635-5108 or Program Director Tom Regan @ (617) 268-2616, or call (617) 710-2369 for more information.
New Sports Conditioning Program for youth ages 9 to 12
- Ages 9 and 10, Monday - Thursday 1 P.M. to 2 P.M.
- Ages 11 & 12, Monday - Thursday 2 P.M. to 3 P.M.
- June 26th - August 17th
- 8 Weeks
- Cost $125